The information provided on this website (‘Content’) is available for bona fide personal or commercial customers only. It is a condition of these Conditions of Use that you agree not to use any automated tool (such as a spider, robot or aggregation tool) to access, copy or extract such information; or:
- Copy or disclose to any person, any Content other than as expressly outlined within these conditions of use;
- Use any process or method (including data scraping, collection or data accumulation tool, robot, spider or scripted responses) for the purpose of obtaining, processing, copying, replicating, distributing, re-configuring, re-publishing, viewing, assessing, analysing, modifying or re-packaging the Content;
- Use any process or method to combine or consolidate the Content with other content, information, data, material, or images;
- Reverse engineer, disassemble or in any way attempt to construct or identify the Move In Connect Powered By Cheap Bills Website’s source code, processes or formulas;
- Use systematic, repetitive or any other methods which are designed to obtain a large number of quotes, comparisons, rankings or other pricing and related information from the Move In Connect Powered By Cheap Bills Website;
- Use, obtain or attempt to obtain from the Move In Connect Powered By Cheap Bills Website, information in order to identify or obtain pricing, underwriting, rating and related business methodology or systems; or or
- Post, distribute or send ‘spamming material’ or any other bulk communications.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we have no liability in relation to, or arising out of the website information and website recommendations. Subject to any applicable law to the contrary which cannot be excluded, any liability incurred in relation to website information is limited to the resupply of the website information, or the reasonable cost of having the website information resupplied. Under no circumstance will we be liable for any incidental, special or consequential damages, including damages for loss of business or other profits arising in relation to the website information. You are responsible for the final choice of your product and you should take time to read through the Product Detail before proceeding. Our liability for a breach of these Conditions of Use, statutory cause of action, common law or tort (including negligence) in any way is limited as follows:
- We will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage, notwithstanding anything else in these Conditions of Use; and
- In respect to all other claims or liability to you for all other proven loss and damage, is limited, for an aggregate of all claims, to the amount of the commission payable to Move In Connect Powered By Cheap Bills for the first year’s premium for any product you have purchased from us, or $1,000.00, whichever is a lesser amount.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim all liability and you agree to indemnify us, our directors, employees, agents, and contractors for any loss suffered, or any costs that may be incurred arising from your breach of these terms or your use of this website.
DISCLOSURE OF COMMISSION/FEES
Move In Connect Powered By Cheap Bills receives payment of fees from participating providers in order to provide the services provided by us on the website. You are not required to pay Move In Connect Powered By Cheap Bills for the use of the website.
PRIVACY STATEMENT. Move In Connect Powered By Cheap Bills Service
- Move In Connect Powered By Cheap Bills is a free service that assists you in selecting your energy provider along with other services such as telecommunications, insurance, superannuation, banking and finance. As a valued customer you will be contacted and offered a rate for a range of services based on your location. By using our website and services you agree and acknowledge that Move In Connect Powered By Cheap Bills may use your personal information in accordance with Move In Connect Powered By Cheap Bills Conditions of Use.
- It is important that you are comfortable with the security of the Move In Connect Powered By Cheap Bills website information you have provided in this portal will be treated confidentially. All information collected will be collected and stored in compliance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy And Data Protection Act 2014). Your information may be provided to vendors to provide you with better offers on your current consumer bills. Cookies will only be used to monitor user movements on Move In Connect Powered By Cheap Bills and will not be used to personally track the identity of any end users.
- Move In Connect Powered By Cheap Bills will take reasonable steps to:
- (a)Ensure that personal information collected, retained and disclosed by Move In Connect Powered By Cheap Bills is accurate, complete and up-to-date; and
(b)Protect your personal information from loss and misuse from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
SECURITY AND ACCESS
We cannot guarantee that information sent and received over the internet is completely secure. Information sent to Move In Connect Powered By Cheap Bills over the internet is at the users own risk.
- In consideration for us expending time and effort in providing our service to you; you agree and acknowledge that Move In Connect Powered By Cheap Bills:
(a). May use your personal information for the Purpose of providing the service and to inform the relevant service provider companies of information required to enable you to join that provider (the Purpose);
(b). May disclose your personal information where necessary for the Purpose and where permitted under the Privacy Act;
(c). Have additional obligations to gather, retain or disclose your personal information under law;
(d). May transfer your personal information to a party across state or national borders where this is necessary for the Purpose;
This website is for Australian residents and people over 18 years of age. The law applicable to the state of Victoria applies to the use of this website and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the state of Victoria.
All personal information submitted to Move In Connect Powered By Cheap Bills and its associated companies is secured by appropriate measures in accordance with the relevant Australian legislation. Move In Connect Powered By Cheap Bills may contact you via SMS, email, or phone in relation to energy and environmental solutions unless otherwise specified to General Manager of Move In Connect Powered By Cheap Bills.
Move In Connect Powered By Cheap Bills can share your personal information to companies within the energy sector to attain you more cost effective energy prices including the state, private sector, and third party providers affiliated with your use of services and products in the Move In Connect Powered By Cheap Bills Conditions of Use.
© Move In Connect Powered By Cheap Bills 2017 All rights reserved.